Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Fashionista Herself

My love for fashion is the number one reason behind the creation of this blog. Fashion has always been a huge part of my life and I want to share my fashion sense with the world...

I'm currently a college student, majoring in Fashion Merchandising. As I'm working toward earning my degree, I am also starting my own business as a Personal Fashion Stylist. My message to women is that they can look great, for an affordable price. It does not matter how much something costs, as long as you have the right "style sense" and confidence to wear it! 

I will soon post the link to my website, where I talk more in depth about my Personal Stylist Business, as well as showing you all amazing outfits, where to buy them, how much, fashion news and my own "How To" articles. So stay tuned!

Feel free to comment/ message me at anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment